McNeill leads the charge against childhood obesity at the Kroc Center
Last week, Marcus McNeill who plays offensive tackle for the Chargers visited our Kroc Center day camp as a part of his mission to end childhood obesity. His message to the kids that day was, “Get outside, be more active and eat more nutritious food.”
Welcomed by San Diego’s new Salvation Army leaders Majors Lee and Michele Lescano, McNeill also talked to the 300 day camp kids about the importance of fitness and exercise and then guided them through 6 physical activity stations.
Click on the video player to watch coverage of the event from Fox5 news!
- Coeur d’Alene Kroc Center wins architecture award!
- New, digital-only PI features Idaho Kroc Center
- Kroc holds church at the pool on 4th of July weekend
- Sacramento kids get new Salvation Army education center!
- San Diego Kroc holds 4th of July ‘Church at the Pool’
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.