Another gem from Christine’s Closet!
Here is the 7th in our series called “Christine’s Closet.”
But once Christine pulled it off the rack she immediately took note of a few more things to love about it:
1) The trim that runs up the center front,
2) The design of the back of the dress, and…
3) The original price tag hanging from it!
Here are some photos of Christine’s great find, taken by our photographer John Docter:
Keep in mind, Christine is a committed Thrift Store shopper. She drops in her neighborhood Family Store once or twice a week to see what’s new. Her persistence sure pays off!
:: Click here for more photos and descriptions of her great finds in our Christine’s Closet series.
Every day, treasures are being donated to The Salvation Army Family Store near you. Go have a look! You never know what you’ll find.
:: Click here for a link to our Salvation Army Thrift Store website. Use the zipcode locator in the upper right to find a store or drop off location near you!
Don’t forget: every item you donate or buy from our stores helps us provide life-saving, no cost drug and alcohol rehabilitation in your community.
- Part 6 of ‘Christine’s Closet’ fashion series
- More fashion from Christine’s closet
- Our final look into Christine’s closet
- Christine does high style on a budget!
- Another peek into Christine’s closet
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.