The latest from Christine’s Closet
The vest has a traditional embroidered step-ladder design across the front and also features ruffles and beading too, for an extra feminine touch.
The Salvation Army Family Store in Christine’s neighborhood often has new items with their original tags.
Brand-new things are priced a little higher so Christine had to shell out $4.99 instead of the usual $3.99.
Have a look at Christine’s cool new vest in the images below:
:: For more on Christine’s Closet, please click here for a link to the collection of images on our Flickr page.
:: Or, click here for a link to the Christine’s Closet page on this blog.
- Part 6 of ‘Christine’s Closet’ fashion series
- More fashion from Christine’s closet
- Another gem from Christine’s Closet!
- Our final look into Christine’s closet
- Another peek into Christine’s closet
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.