Salvation Army store and coffee house in Southeast Portland!
It’s also a place where you rest your shopping-weary self and can grab a delicious cup of coffee at our first in-store cafe, complete with snacks, beverages, free wi-fi and plenty of comfortable seating.
And, as if that’s not exciting enough, the java served in our cafe is our very own direct trade “Brewing Hope” coffee. The Salvation Army buys the coffee beans directly from the growers in Vietnam, roasts it in San Francisco, and sells the beans to our programs and worship centers as well as the general public.
:: Click here to see a map of the store location in Happy Valley, Oregon.
:: Click here to read what Yelp users are saying about the store.
- Help us “Brew Hope” with coffee growers in Vietnam
- Another reason to love The Salvation Army
- Portland students compete in Design A Dorm Challenge!
- Portland (Maine) Salvation Army Goes Guerrilla
- Salvation Army’s 125 years in Portland honored by Oregon Historical Society!
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.