This Oscar winner and crooner of “Holly Jolly Christmas” is in our vintage TV spot
Celebrities, athletes, comedians and notable people of all kinds appeared in brief public service ads to encourage folks to donate generously to The Salvation Army Red Kettle.
The spot below was recorded by the man who made the song “Holly Jolly Christmas” famous. He also narrated the classic Rankin – Bass TV special “Rudolph, the Red Nosed Reindeer.”
Can you name him?
Click on the white arrow below and see his Salvation Army Red Kettle ad spot.
- The Salvation Army’s Christmas List!
- What Does Ashlyne Huff Want for Christmas?
- Stores that welcome our kettles; shop them (often!) this Christmas
- Who’s the top Online Red Kettle bell-ringer in the US?
- You may see our Red Kettles a bit early this year
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.