He’s not a Dr., except on the hardwood! He’s in today’s vintage ad.
He joined dozens of other notable Americans who gave their time and talent to film brief TV ads during the 50s to the 80s to encourage the public to give generously to The Salvation Army’s Red Kettle campaign.
Can you guess who it is?
Hit the white arrow in the player below to find out.
- One of America’s treasures is in our old-school TV ad today!
- This Oscar winner and crooner of “Holly Jolly Christmas” is in our vintage TV spot
- “Uncle Miltie” did his part to help The Salvation Army kettle campaign!
- This sweater-clad comedian sings hooray for The Salvation Army Band – he’s in today’s vintage kettle TV ad!
- “Half-pint’s” Pa loved The Salvation Army!
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.