The first-ever host of the Tonight Show is in today’s vintage Salvation Army ad!
He and his lovely wife were also devoted to supporting charities near and dear to their hearts. Like, The Salvation Army.
They appeared in this Christmas television ad more about thirty years ago to raise awareness about the importance of the Army’s Red Kettle campaign.
Can you guess who’s in the ad? Click on the link below to find out more.
Watch all the fun vintage ads unearthed earlier this year by our MultiMedia Ministries team:
:: Roger Staubach
:: Greer Garson
:: Julius Erving
:: Bob Hope
:: Burl Ives
:: Bill Cosby
:: Michael Landon
:: Milton Berle
Thanks for supporting The Salvation Army kettle!
- This Hall of Fame Cowboy appeared in today’s vintage Red Kettle ad!
- WWII-era glamour girl appeared in this vintage Salvation Army TV spot
- He’s not a Dr., except on the hardwood! He’s in today’s vintage ad.
- One of America’s treasures is in our old-school TV ad today!
- This sweater-clad comedian sings hooray for The Salvation Army Band – he’s in today’s vintage kettle TV ad!
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.