Joan Kroc’s history-making gift to The Salvation Army
At $1.5 billion, Mrs. Kroc’s donation was the largest individual charitable gift in history!
Ray and Joan Kroc Corps Community Centers are being built around the United States according to the wishes laid out in her trust. The centers are beacons of hope for kids and their families where they can learn and play together and develop the gifts God’s given them.
:: Click here for the San Diego Kroc Center’s website
:: Click here for the San Francisco Kroc Center’s website
:: Click here for the Salem Kroc Center’s website
:: Click here for the Coeur d’Alene Kroc Center’s website
The next Kroc Center to open – in a matter of mere days! – here in the Western United States is in Kapolei, Hawaii. Click here for a link to their website.
To find out more about Joan B. Kroc’s history-making gift, please watch the short video below.
- New, digital-only PI features Idaho Kroc Center
- Salvation Army Kroc Center in Hawaii nearing completion!
- The House That Hamburgers Built
- Make history this year; Volunteer to be a Bell Ringer!
- Coeur d’Alene Kroc Center wins architecture award!
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.