Salvation Army continues to offer relief for survivors of New Mexico fires
The Salvation Army will begin providing various forms of recovery assistance to those affected by the Little Bear Fire. The Salvation Army has a long-standing presence in the community through our Service Extension office in Ruidoso.
“I have been able to speak with many individuals who have been affected by this devastating fire. Many of them are uninsured/underinsured, lost, and fearful of what the future holds. The Salvation Army is here to help provide the services necessary to get people back on their feet and lend an ear to listen,” said Dave Sherman, The Salvation Army’s Incident Commander.
The community can support the efforts of The Salvation Army by making a monetary donation. Checks can be sent to The Salvation Army, P.O. Box 7725, Ruidoso, NM 88355. Credit card donations can be made by calling (602) 302-7177 or visiting us online at tsasw.org.
No donations of material goods are being collected at this time.
Click on the white arrow below to view a gallery of images taken by staff photographer, Doug Williams, Jr.
- San Diego staff serves quake survivors in Mexico
- Salvation Army Donation options in support of Haiti relief
- Sally One provides disaster relief in the wee hours
- Western Salvation Army officer directing supply chain for Haiti
- QR Codes offer a new, easy way to give at The Salvation Army Red Kettle!
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.