Salvation Army ad: “Donate some shoes and get someone back on their feet”
It’s that time of year when our Adult Rehabilitation Centers and the Family Stores which fund their important work launch an ad campaign to remind us about the importance of giving.
The ads are designed by the talented team at PanCom here in Los Angeles and they’re aimed at making the connection from your gently used goods to the help and hope they provide for people in need.
Here are some of the ads you’ll be seeing on billboards, mall kiosks, bus shelters and in the newspaper.
And, keep your ears and eyes peeled for radio ads and in-theater advertising too!
:: If you’d like to connect to the Facebook page for our Family Stores and Adult Rehabilitation Centers here in the Western US, please click here.
:: If you’d like to find The Salvation Army store or drop off site near you, please click here. Or, if you’d like to schedule an in-home pick up, please call 1 800 SA TRUCK
As always, thank you for caring about people in need! God bless you.
- If you can’t use it, we sure can
- More beautiful Salvation Army billboard ads!
- A revolutionary advertising concept for The Salvation Army in Norway
- More awesome Salvation Army ads!
- “Band Aid” Mike repairs donations at a Salvation Army center that helps restores human lives
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.