Recovery starts here: The Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center
At our ARCs, men and women receive the tools they need to beat their addictions and start again; including Alcoholics Anonymous / Narcotics Anonymous groups, opportunities to build their work skills, fellowship with others in recovery and best of all, God’s love and acceptance.
In the video, there are several ‘mini testimonies’ from those who’ve entered our program broken and lost but completed it with a new hope for their future.
Please click the arrow learn more about our Adult Rehabilitation Centers and the Family Stores that provide the funding which supports this valuable community resource.
Remember, everything you donate to or buy from a Salvation Army Family Store helps men and women receive no-cost, residential addiction rehabilitation services in one of our 22 centers in the Western US.
:: If you’d like to schedule a pick up, find a store or drop off location near you, please visit us at www.satruck.com
:: If you’d like to find an Adult Rehabilitation Center near you, please visit us at www.satruck.com
- Salvation Army center in Anaheim helps repair Tami’s broken life
- “Band Aid” Mike repairs donations at a Salvation Army center that helps restores human lives
- Teen YouTube Style Guru Shops Salvation Army for Back to School
- A culinary master helps addicts through recovery
- 16 year-old style icon shops The Salvation Army Family Store!
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.