Look good and do good for Colorado wildfire survivors thru The Salvation Army
Their products are crowd-funded so only the shirts people have made a commitment to buy will be put into production.
They’ve got a new shirt to raise money for The Salvation Army’s relief and recovery efforts for survivors of the Black Forest fires in Colorado.
The shirt depicts the “Ladder of Hope” which helps to fight fires and rebuild what’s lost after a fire.
Each shirt is $15 and Teespring is donating $9 from the sale of each one to The Salvation Army in Colorado!
:: Click here to help them reach their goal of 150 shirts – they’ve already got commitments for 23 – in the next 20 days.
Go to their site now and order your shirt. They’re available in red, black and navy.
Look good and do good at the same time! Thank you for your support.
- Salvation Army disaster unit still serving as Colorado wildfires blaze
- Salvation Army serving at big Black Forest fire
- Brush, Colorado: Population 5,117, and one Salvation Army Outpost
- Fundraising t-shirt to benefit tornado survivors in Central US
- Pop band “Honor Society” enjoys downtime with Salvation Army kids in Colorado
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.