The Salvation Army loved Tony when he couldn’t love himself
After the 30 days were up, he didn’t want to leave. The Salvation Army cared about him and he could feel it.
He knew we could help him lead a different kind of life and stay out of prison.
Here’s the rest of Tony’s powerful story, created by the talented Jason Leighton in our MultiMedia Ministries office:
If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction and needs help, please visit us at www.satruck.com to find one of our rehabilitation programs.
And remember, everything you donate to or buy from a Salvation Army Family Store helps us provide no-fee, residential drug and alcohol rehabilitation to someone like Tony.
- Starting out National Salvation Army Week with a great testimony
- A volunteer experience at The Salvation Army changed Carissa’s life and plans
- Learning to love urban missions at Salvation Army’s Revolution Hawaii
- More of what you love about The Salvation Army: stories of redemption, courage, and love
- Recovery starts here: The Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.